See our latest sites:
Mobile Disco Gloucestershire
Gloucester Pub - The Fountain
Bushcraft Knives from Ben Orford
Viki Rowlands - Decorator
Ukulele Festival of Great Britain
British Hanoverian Horse Society
Subscribe to our newsletter below:
WebStart - The ideal Web Design Pack for your business?
- Do you want a professional business website?
- Do you want the search engines to find your website?
- Do you want your website to meet your legal obligations?
- Do you want to be able to update your own website?
- Do you want your website to grow with your business?
It's possible that you answered "YES" to all of the above, but whatever is important to you, read on to see how WebStart could be the right choice for your business.
What is WebStart
WebStart is an ideal website solution to give your business a professional presence on the internet at an affordable cost.
- Personalised design using your company logo and branding
- Expert advice on site structure and navigation ensuring a user-friendly experience for your site visitors
- Up to 6 pages of content including text and images (Up to 10 images will be prepared for web use ensuring fast-loading)
- A fully integrated enquiry form (Up to 20 fields) to encourage contact from your site visitors
- An intuitive, browser-based Content Management System (requires no software)
- Enhanced code to please major search engines
- Accessibility guidelines followed to meet your legal obligations for compliance
- Set up for Google Analytics providing you with statistics on detailed usage of your site
- Up to 5 email accounts (Can be viewed via Outlook and an excellent web-based mail facility)
- Professional hosting with backups
Who is WebStart for?
- New business start-ups
- One-man bands
- Small family-run businesses
- Existing businesses who do not have a website and need one quickly
- Existing businesses who have a website but want to upgrade to one they can update themselves
What are the benefits of WebStart?
- A future-proof, expandable architecture
- Built using the latest web technologies (.NET and CSS)
- Search engine friendly ensuring you are found by major search engines
- Built to the latest standards for accessibility compliance – a legal obligation for all websites
- An intuitive content management system allowing you to make changes from a simple browser-based interface
- Modular technology allowing you to enhance your site by adding appropriate functionality as and when required
- Refresh the design without having to re-build the website
- Full telephone support and advice
What else can I add to my website?
Ultimately, the platform used is so flexible that the only limitation to what it can do is down to your imagination.
The system is highly modular and here are just some of the modules that are frequently used to good effect:
- Shopping carts - From simple to sophisticated meeting all needs
- Image Gallery – Attractive system to display a series of images
- Media Gallery – Adding video and other media to your site
- FAQ – Answering common questions about your business
- Survey – Get to know more about your customers and prospects
- Latest News – Keeping your content fresh and up to date
- Forms – Collecting data for all sorts of reasons
- Feedback – Giving your users a chance to tell you what they think
- Guestbook – Collecting comments from users that can be dynamically added to your site
- Forum – Start your own forum and encourage interactivity with your users
- Links – A simple system to manage links to other websites
At the end of the day, we can fulfil any requirement you may have by custom building a solution to meet your needs.
How much does WebStart cost?
WebStart is available for an incredibly affordable price for any size business and because of its modular nature you can enhance it to reflect your changing needs when you are ready.
We will also provide a Site Management Plan tailored to the type of support you require, including hosting of the website and emails, advice and support, and a range of activities to drive traffic to your site if required.
Ultimately, a website should not be viewed as a project - it is a journey that should evolve with your changing business needs and competitive landscape. WebStart will start this journey for you, and provide the perfect platform for all your future functional and design requirements.
To find out how this can work for you contact us now and start to see how WebStart can work for you.
We look forward to hearing from you.